Photographs and Captions by Sophia McRae

Church exterior.
Office space adjacent (and connected) to church building: This used to be the site of the 6-in-1 Ladder hardware store, owned by a Megiddo member.
Interior of Church.
Interior of Church — back panels.
Detailing on the back panel of Church.

Industrial kitchen in the basement of church building — site for several church dinners and celebrations.
Entrance way to main houses of Megiddo property (between Flanders Place and West Sawyer Place) — memorial fountains to Maud Hembree pictured right.
Back of the three main (original) Megiddo houses — split into communal meeting room (in the main house, left) and several separate apartments.
Meeting room of the main house — place for Bible study, regular member meetings, etc. See photos of Nichols, Hembree, Skeels, and the Megiddo.
Meeting room of the main house — place for Bible study, regular member meetings, etc. See photos of Nichols, Hembree, Skeels, and the Megiddo.
Study (details) — TV recently installed to project System Logus (Bible study program).
Switch system in the main meeting room (detail) for broadcasting meetings to member houses and apartments. System installed in 1920s by Newton Payne.
Educational building, originally completed in 1958. Now houses recording studio and mechanical equipment for property maintenance.

Informational panel explaining prophecies of Daniel 2, 7, and 8 (in old printing room of main house).
Informational panel on the timeline of God’s plan for Earth starting from the birth of Adam and ending in the Return of Christ and Immortality.
Informational panel tracing the travels of Reverend L.T. Nichols from birth to death.